SOURCE: GIWA Australian Sweet Lupin Recipes
100g Lupin grits
5g Bicarb soda
200ml Ice cold water
4 Garlic cloves
25ml Lemon juice
5ml Olive oil
Pinch of salt
chopped 5g lemon salt
1. Soak lupin grits in hot water for 20 minutes and drain.
2. Cook the grits for 15 minutes in water with bicarb soda until soft.
3. Drain and rinse with cold water.
4. Blitz lupin with 200 ml of ice cold water, lemon juice, garlic and lemon salt to a smooth and creamy paste in a food processor.
5. Add tahini and mix into the paste.